Getting off lightly this time

Less than one minute read time.

Well it is day 2 of chemo 4. Despite the fact I have domestos running through my veins ( I have a pump attached for 5FU) I feel pretty good. My side affects are nowhere as bad as No3. So hopefully this will continue and be a good one.

I hope others can feel this well during chemo. Only another 8 to go.

Lots of love Julie xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad to hear its treating you well this time Julie, hope it continues.

Love & Strength

Debs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad hear the side effects are not as bad as No 3

Tony

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

If it keeps improving does it mean that by session 8 you will be gagging for it...?

Sending big love n hugs  :-)

Andrew xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Julie

I had cycle 5 of 8 yesterday. Bit of a tingling aching arm today but not too bad. Had my swine flu jab today and have to have another in 3 weeks. No side effects as yet, so fingers crossed it will be okay. Pleased to hear that this cycle is better than the last, hope it continues.

Angela x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks everoe for you replies. Angela I had swine flu jab and pnumonia on monday I too had a sore arm but no side affects or maybeI just had a little sneezing that all I don't need another one. I had the ordinary back in september. How come you only have 8 treatments I need 12 treatments We are both on the same chemo aren't we? Take care and all and I hope you have a good nights sleep. Love Julie xxxx