Funny but great

1 minute read time.

Well what a funny treatment this time. I was sooooo ill more or less from the outset right up until saturday when I felt very tired and sick. I went to bed after X factor and had the best nights sleep I have had in ages. ( My boyfriend had gone home the day before he only stays if I am unwell) I awoke sunday morning to a beautiful sunny day. My friend (who is a widow too ) rang and suggested we ventured out for a walk and had sunday roast somewhere. So at 1-30 we set off and did a bit of a pub crawl. I didn't have any alcohol at first but just enjoyed beinng out and about and feeling somewhat normal again. Anyway to cut a long story short, 10 hours later and 6 glasses of red wine I returned home, went to bed and had another wonderful nights sleep. Today I got up to another beautiful day and have decided to walk to the gym and have a swim. I hope each treatment is going to be like this 3rd one. It will be worth feeling ill for a few days to get back to normal for my GOOD week. Bring it on!!! I won't hold my breath! I wish that everyone on here could feel like I do at the moment. Happy to be alive. Love to all Julie XXXX

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Pete

Just to say that I went through exactly what you're experiencing.

I cant say that its normal on the 3rd treatment but thats how it went for me hope this alleviates any undue worries

But give your doc a call   after all are'nt they there for this type of query. It does not take long to call and you need an answer.

hope this helps

Gary

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi gary

yes i agree thats what they are paid to do but i have no conffidence in them at the moment

after all they musdiagnosed my situation for 12 months and this cancer thing was treated as a sore throat.

they are very upset ver the outcome of everthing and accept they shouls av done better .

Ill just give it more time with the Lords help I will overcome this thing.

pete skipper

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi skipper , first mate here..lol   your going to be fine peter, you should pick up soon after the chemo....if you have any problems phone julie up at the chemo ward...or simon...it must be a pain in the backside being messed about by the docs....i had the same, nearly a year being told it was my diet and not enough veg...thats what dr pitts said to me really ! so i changed to castle road docs theres a couple of half decent ones there.....see you soon skipper...hug from me n mary x