Chemo 3

Less than one minute read time.

Day 2 I have felt very nausious today but kept vomiting at bay with anti- emetics and ginger buscuits, ( Good excuse to eat them) I feel starving all the time, can't stop eating. Have decided that it is probably due to the fact that I can't drink and I am probably thirsty. ( Why couldn't it have been the other way round) Am trying to drink tea and coffee, I have bottled water but it tastes yuk at room temperature. Orange juice is about the nicest tasted but I have to wait until it too is warm. The worst thing again has been the muscle spasms in my ankles and calves. Felt paralised yesterday and had to be helped to walk. It soon passed after an hour. I have experienced it today but only for a short while.  Oh well should all be over by Sunday. I hope so because it is my birthday a week today and I am looking forward to sharing the bottle of champagne that I have had in my fridge since before my chemo. Should have drank it before now. Tomorrow is another day! Lots of love to all Julie XXXX

Anonymous