all messed up

Less than one minute read time.

Just can't seem to write on this site anymore.  When i joined just after mum was told she had kung cancer i was on site all the time i spoke to some lovely people and got such great support but since mum died i come on but can't seem to write.

I read the posts and want to reply but when i start i just can't. Tonight i just felt the need to write to myself

mum i miss you every  day i have so much i need to tell you -  my head is all messed up and i can't seem to function properly

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you all so so very much for taking the time to reply - it is so lovely to know that other people understand were I am coming from and that I am not alone.

Love & hugs to all - may we all get the strength to cope with whatever life throws at us

Joan xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Joan I know that I am not where you are at and I do not understand your loss but I am sending you all my love and thoughts and hope that the people on this site who are where you are at and further down the line can provide some support and guidance.  There are so many people here who care about you and your well being and will always listen.  I often wonder how you are getting on.  I cannot provide any answers but I can listen and I am always here, though I cannot profess to know how you are feeling.  Take care as someone has already said the loss of those we love most in the world is unbearable and I really feel for you.  Sending lots of hugs and thoughts.  Always in my thoughts Becky xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Joan

Thinking of you, and hope you ok? Sad times eh?

Maria xxx

• After my mastectomy and chemotherapy my arms itch all the time does anyone have a remedy for this as it’s driving me crazy 

• Hi out there if anyone is on I'm still here don't know vets wt x