all messed up

Less than one minute read time.

Just can't seem to write on this site anymore.  When i joined just after mum was told she had kung cancer i was on site all the time i spoke to some lovely people and got such great support but since mum died i come on but can't seem to write.

I read the posts and want to reply but when i start i just can't. Tonight i just felt the need to write to myself

mum i miss you every  day i have so much i need to tell you -  my head is all messed up and i can't seem to function properly

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey,

just wanted to say hiya... I hope you are ok?

Feel free to chat if you ever need. I feel the same I used to be on here loads but can't do it as much now mums gone... Am lost for words.

Lots of love

Natalie x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Joan2,

What you need is exactly what you are doing by coming on this site you can have all the People who will listen and care for you, and your feelings.

Who will understand and share your thoughts, and we will share our thoughts with you.Thats what we do on this site we help eachother and care for eachother. So we hope you stay on the site and when you feel the need. Theres always someone here to listen.

Take Care and be Safe.

Lots of love and hugs.

Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Joan2

I know the feeling but the comfort is knowing the site is here for whenever you need it and are ready to read, write, chat etc.

Love Fiona x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Joan, I'm glad you wrote your letter as it's always best to air how you're feeling so we can say how hard it can be, No-one can fill the place of a mothers love. All of us who have lost our mum know what a dreadful empty place you're in. Love and hugs Linda

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Joan,

I dont know exactly what to say, but I guess I just want to send you a virtual hug and loads of love. You write as we feel when we have lost our lovely mums, its hard and horrible without them isn't it? Doesn't matter what else is happening, its just crap. Thinking of you, and thanks for sharing, it made me feel that I am not the only one.

Lou x