too many emotions today!!!

1 minute read time.

Have had to kick myself up the backside today big time !!!! met a neighbour who asked me how i was she knew i had been in hospital 5 weeks ago found myself telling her i had cancer and she got so upset which upset me we were in costcutters at the time wedged in between the freezers and the toilet rolls!!!however i found myself reassuring her that no way was i going to let this alien invade my life for long how dare it and thats the attitude im taking have got so much to do in my life so MR C you can take a hike !!!! know the road ahead is going to be so tough but i can do it !!!!....have had 5 kids and brought them up alone so without swearing (which im finding very difficult right now) times have been hard before so im no stranger to this next hurdle bring it on!!!!! chemo next not relishing that will find out Monday whether im having it before Xmas or waiting till january so will let everyone know sorry guys you will be fed up with my blogs no doubt so happy i found this site love to everyone xxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jennifer,

I was in the playground dropping the kids off to school when one of the moms who i had met at weight watchers came up and asked why i had been skiving and hadnt been to anymore meetings... to which i replied "actually i havent been sciving ive been diagnosed with cancer" she was in floods of tears in the playground so there i was consoling her!!! lmao Have you been given the option of scalp cooling?? im currently having it with my chemo

So glad you stick your 2 fingers up to the disease just as i do :-)

All the best, Emma xx :-)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I read this poem on here, and copied it, for me and many of us.... It says it all....

Cancer I did not give you the right,

To invade my body and take a bite.

This is my body and with all my might,

I will put up one hell of a fight.

To the cancer inside, I will battle and kill.

For that is my body's God given will.

To my cancer, these words I do send:

“Your life is short, your reign will end”

Liz xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You go girl you sound strong enough to do it!

I hope they find the primary tumour soon and you can start your treatment. When that starts you will begin to feel better.

All the best Julie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great attitude to have, you will have bad days like all but you have to be positive each day.

hope they find primary tumour soon & treatment goes well.

Hugs

sarah