iooo and 1 ??????s

Less than one minute read time.

hi everyone

i would just like to ask if anyone out there has been on the same chemo as i am about to start on next week as im wondering about side effects know not everyone experiences the same side effects but would be grateful if they could share any tips before during and after the treatment all tips gratefully accepted im starting on EOX pirubicin xaliplatin apecitabine .would be great if i could even pronounce the bleeding stuff!!!

just thought id try and prepare for the unknown a little bit if that was at all podssible thanks everyone

loads of love jen xxx 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I bit off all my nails even though they were beautiful and long and I'd started painting them black, so it's my own fault.  I'm in Paris and it was advice given here too so it must be universal. The first time I had cancer i was horribly sick wit the chemo (strong advice to install a pillow on the bathroom floor), but this last time i had no sickness at all, only numbness/tingliness on my fingers and toes with Taxol for breast cancer.  II lost a toe nail but it's grown back.  I think the side effects are much less than they were as the new medications have advanced even in last few years and i really hope you'll sail through it too.  Big hugs Sue xx