2weeks in!!!

1 minute read time.

hi everyone !!!!

well its 2 weeks into my first chemo my arm still hurts a bit and i think i might have a word with my onc see if i can get a port put in........... that was horrendous they did say the oxplatain would do that but it was so painful that i ended up in tears.....then the lobster sweats  and the tiredness....now im the opposite i cant sleep !!

dr gave me some tabs but im not sleeping with them either and ive got this aggitation i cant get rid of think it might be the citabatine im taking every day and night and as for eating well cant stop but then i end up with man size heartburn which makes me sick just cant win here at all and yes before i know it i will be back again for my drugs cocktail pumping into me on the 2nd feb.

no hair falling out yet so i will be looking like an egg with legs but hey its a small price to pay if it works and its so going to.......... im not putting up with this lodger ...hanger on...freerider ....squatter of a thing in my body one minute longer!!!..... you are being zapped as i speak so bye bye take a hike there is no place for you in my life or my familys life you have been given a one way ticket to oblivion mate so make sure you catch yer lift!!!!! love to everyone take care jen xxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

you go jen!!!!!!! it's so good to hear that you are so positive and optimistic about things i tell ya it's a breath of fresh air to hear it especially when im not so confident and feeling a tad scared about whats going to happen to me,just hope your words of confidence rubs off on me!!,keep it up lv love marie xx