anyone out there

1 minute read time.

hi guys ....i have been having a full week of ups and downs ...Ken is going back to canada in a months time and i am scared stiff when that happens as i feel so out of control over my life ...i dont know how long we will have to be apart ...he wont be back until his last and final trip here for good which could take a year so i will have to try and get to canada ...my appointment with my consultant that was for tuesday has been cancelled and i am upset over that as it is or was my first follow up appointment and important to have before kens return now i have to wait until the 20th sept ken will still be here but only just ..i need to know i can go and see my husband in canada i need to hear that from the consultant before i can rest also that my cancer is ok i just need to have something to work towards .

have still my feeding tube in as finding it hard to eat solid foods and even taking my ensure plus drinks make me sick have not seen a dietician she is calling me tomorrow as i so need a plan to get rid of the ng tube my throat is still sore and i still have thrush can take some some soup  and soft puddings but they semm to want it backed up with these milky drinks which i can understand but i find difficult to take without wanting to be sick

Sorry for the moan just so frustraited with the whole thing and still scared of whats in store .....anyone in the same boat ....

love jan x

Anonymous