1 minute read time.

just want to take a minute out of my day today to remember all the loved ones that we have all lost.

Not a day goes by when i dont think of my mum.....i love and miss her so very much....but i cant help feeling at times that i dont think of her enough in the way she would have wanted....its as though if i dont sit down and think about her too much that im protecting myself from the pain of losing her if you understand that?

ive been on this site for quite a few months now and the love and support i have recieved has been amazing even when ive been feeling down and alone my lovely mac buddies have been there to hold me back up......so id like to thank you all you are all amazing people.xx

getting back to the point....im now gonna sit for a moment (feel free to join me)in silence and remember all the loved ones that we have lost and also to spare a thought for the family and friends of these people who have been through torchure with this hated illness.

MY LOVELY MUM,JENS DAD,WADO'S MUM,ANDYS BROTHER,TRUDYS MUM,SKIMBOS MUM,TRACEYMARIES HUSBAND,MATTY AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN LOST.XXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbig group hugsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlins

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello My Dear

giftevans270@yahoo.com

i am Interested in you
    My name is Gift am a beautiful young girl with full of love
    Well, I saw your profile today at http://community.macmillan.org.uk
    which gives me joy to contact you
    please i will like you contact me through my e-mail
    giftevans270@yahoo.com