The last moments

Less than one minute read time.

Not much more than a year ago our troubles seemed so important. Money, Work blah blah blah. Then we got the news and all our troubles seemed so stupid and my whole view on life change. It has made me realise how important and precious life is. There really is no importance in money or things, the single most important thing in our lives is happiness, for ourselves and those we love.

Its been a longest year of my life and the quickest at the same time.The diagnosis, the operation, the tests, the chemo, the radiotherapy and now the constant stream of medical staff taking over our home. But now the end is near and all we can do is wait...

Everyone always says they never think it will happen to them, and its true you dont. Last night when i looked into his eyes i knew the battle was nearly over. The light has faded from his eyes and soon his body can rest.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Thinking of you and you family.  Much love  Susan xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

My thoughts are with you and your family.  I saw my father in law drifting away to a peaceful place.  As Jules said, time for being together.

All the very best

Georgia

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

my thoughts are with you and your family.

'To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.'

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you to everyone. Your kind words are very healing.

x x x x