I need a hug

Less than one minute read time.

I feel so sad today about Bob's continued deterioration. He is my best friend, soul mate and everything to me, and I just don't know how I can be without him. The pain of watching him become more unwell is unbearable, and today I just feel like a good cry and a hug.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Linda

I am so sorry to read your blog, and soooo feel for you. Bob is one amazing man - and times such as this are so hideously sad and painful.

My love to you all, and keep us in touch if you can

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Linda, my dear, I understand; it is just so awful to have to stand by and watch the person who is literally your other half grow weaker, and to see them deteriorate in front of you. We are unable to take away their pain and despair, and i found this feeling of powerlessness to be overwhelming.

Big hugs for you; you are stronger than you would ever believe yourself to be, and you and your lovely family are in so many peoples' thoughts and prayers at this most challenging time.

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just sending you a massive hug.

Love Rosemary x x x

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

My darling Linda, i hope you dont mind me posting on your blog. A massive ((((((((hug))))))))  for you and Kate. Leaving you is going to be so difficult and it's tearing my heart out. I promise you I will fight to the wicked end. I will always be with you and watching over you.  Bob xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just want to send you both the gentlest and heartfelt ((((((((((((hug)))))))))))xxxxxx