the good bad news...

1 minute read time.

Hi all,

Well, now we know the worst.  My cancer is back again, but thankfully still not spread anywhere else.  The doctor at last showed an interest and agreed that I needed some more treatment, but it was up to me when.  Considering my breathing is very difficult when I move around I felt sooner rather than later was a good idea, and when he said it would probably be after Christmas anyway, by the time they could get me fitted in I was glad I told them to get on with it!  He also feels that I have fluid that would help me if it were removed, so we are going to try for that meanwhile.....

And then we went and collected our new car, which was wonderful.  I can now get in and out with far less trouble than the old one, which I had loved when we had it (a hard top convertible, but with only 2 doors, and very wide and low at that it was a nightmare when I feel rough).  Now we have 4 doors and can get  passengers in and out with a bit more ease, and a lot more leg room!

Here's hoping it brings us luck for the new year!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Badger,

Sorry to hear you Cancers back. But glad that it hasnt spread. Look after yourself,and enjoy your new car.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

so sorry its back, lets hope your treatment kicks the little buggers butt!!!!!

enjoy your new car

liz xoxoxoxx

• Sorry to hear the news Viv --when you say its back where is it and where is the fluid.

You will feel better when they drain that.

So really have a great Christmas and give my love to Mike.

xxxxx

• Sorry your cancer has reared its ugly head again and you're right to push for treatment. Getting in and out of cars... I know exactly what you mean! I rather wish I had the use of crane to lower me into some car seats.

Take care,

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sorry about your news Viv, the sooner you get treated the better. Enjoy your time at Christmas to build you up for the next onslought of chemo.

Do you know what chemo they are going to give you this time?

Love Rosie