down hill fast

Less than one minute read time.

Well, I know my cancer is fast growing, but this week has been like going down a steep slide, I have got breathless so fast.  No word from the hospital, but I shall chase them next week as things have gone so quickly here. Last Saturday I walked round the show at Newbury, but this Friday it is as  much as I can do to get up and go to the loo without having to recover afterwards.  My chest  has been so tight, and I have had pains in lots of different places, I just feel cold, and tired  all the time.  Any ideas on how to cope until the hospital think I'm bad enough to treat please let me know.

Than ks

Viv

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Viv,

Dont wait call an ambulance and get yourself into hospital straight away just to be on the safe side . Dont hesitate do it now.  All the best and good luck.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Viv Sarsfields right you need to get checked out now. It could be an infection or the cancer please get checked out, Love Rosie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Viv, whatever you try to do next - don't do it - rest, rest, rest!  Oh, and Sarsfield's right, but I suggest you call a mac nurse straightaway - please take care, god bless and let us know when you are able to.  Love to you, Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mate,

Not trying to panic you in any way, BUT AGREE 100%,  ring for an ambulance NOW !!  Not sure what the problem is - but you are know there is something wrong, please get it checked out. If it was someone else on here what would you say ?

Love and hugs

J xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Viv,

I know you are brilliant at coping but agree with everyone and strongly recommend that you get checked out NOW! It really isn't a good idea to wait until next week so please Viv, get on that phone and let us know how things are when you can.

Wishing you all the very best,

Love and hugs,

lizzie xx