colds - here we go again

Less than one minute read time.

Why oh why can't I just have a normal cold and get over it in a few days like other people.  Here I am, now in remission with a chance to get out and about again, but now I've had a cold for 10days.  The last twice I've been like this I've ended up with penumonia -  I'm supposed to be going away next week touring in Europe for 5 weeks.  I've got no voice and feel so grotty I will be at the doctors tomorrow in the hope that they'll give me some antibiotics.  two weeks ago when i saw my GP fro something else she wouldn't give me any as she said I'd had enoght drugs going round me recently.  I hope she hanges her mind tomorrow and I can get rid of this before we are supposed to go........

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks Drew for your comments!  I think I'm glad to say my doctor has given me antibiotics as she thinks there may be a begining of something in my lungs.  Here's hoping they work and I'll manage the holiday, but I think my first football match for 5 years is probably out of the question tomorrow night!!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

What position are you playing?

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X