gp's ggrrrrr !!!!

Less than one minute read time.

afternoon all , been to my gp as after suffering for about 2 years with pain in my lower spine and hip bones the pain is now spreading and getting worse i now get pain in my shins and the front of my collarbone.gp did bloods ca125 and was normal , inflamatory blood test which was normal and  fbc which showed nothing so hes sending me for physio.After having hysterectomy 7 yrs ago for ovarian cancer u can imagine i was worried when the gp said he would do ca125 in case it was secondary bone cancer but as that was normal he seems to have given in.i asked wot he thought was causing the pain and he shrugged his shoulders and said i dunno. has anyone had any similar experiences ??????????? or anyone had this same bone pain ??????

sorry to whinge again haha and i shudnt let this get me down but i cant help it

hugs to all x dawn

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi nikki , thats wot i put it down to originally the gp was the paranoid one lol , as the pain gets worse i just want to know wots wrong with me he has ruled out arthiritis as bloods were fine and secondary bone as ca125 was normal,i just know the pain is not a normal hopefully i will get to the bottom of it cos i havent given up yet !!

dawn x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Dawn,  I had hysterectomy for ovarian cancer 16 months ago,i started getting aches and pains in my legs  ,groin and hip about 4 months ago and i had a small swelling at the top of my leg, doctor sent me for xrays and have been told its arthritis and wear and tear, consultant agreed, but it is worrying.

Sue  xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi sue , thankyou im sure im worrying for nothing,at 38 ive had oc (at 31) now all these pains i fear my bones are getting old before their time haha.

i suppose i feel now im not seeing my consultant i feel in limbo as ive only got my gp to rely on and hes not very reliable

Dawn x