Farewell to 2013 with the lost but love is still here in 2014

1 minute read time.
Goodbye my life in 2013. I had a breast cancer stage 1 type 3. I had a lumpectomy operation, 6 chemotherapy (18 weeks), 15 days radiotherapy and now waiting to have my genetic test. These journey happened from April to October 2013. In December, I flew back to Thailand to be with my mother who had cancer for the second time. I was with her for 3 weeks and 4 days. I was sitting next to her until her last breath at the hospital. It has been a crashed year and there were many people felt sorry for me. However, I had so many supports from family, partner, son, friends, colleagues or even strangers. Their supports made me went through this hard time quickly. I want to tell anyone who experienced difficult times that do not give up. Be cheerful to yourself. You are the first and only one who can hypnotise yourself to think positively. Then the others will behave as you wish. I can swear to you that from the first day to the last day of my cancer, there was nothing negative towards me. Ignore or pay less attention to any negative things. They are not worth it. Of course, there were difficult days but those were physical matter and nobody could avoid them. So, there you are, my life in 2013. Good bye and farewell forever. Now I am looking forward to my new year 2014. I am going to live at the best I can be. I will be happy and say "love" to my son and my partner every day.
Anonymous