hmmmm

1 minute read time.

hiya

just feel like having a bit of a moan today so hope you dont mind.have been feeling really emotional today as it would have been my mums birthday and its my first without her....ive had 2 down weeks building up to this and at times ive felt like i was gonna burst as i feel trapped within myself(if that makes sense) just in need of someone to listen and someone to care just like i do with others....as far as it goes i wear my heart on my sleeve and have no quarms about telling my friends and family how i feel about them or that i love them.....but to open up fully and share the pain in my heart is so hard!!! and there arnt many people who see that vulnerable side to me..you look for the people who are supposed to care for you and love you.......some will be there and others DO THEY REALLY CARE!.....im left in surprise today cause alot of the people who i thought would care and offer support actually didnt!......and the ones i thought wouldnt bother too much stepped up to the plate to be there.

im not a selfish person and family and friends are my life,id give anyone my time if they needed a friend or a shoulder to cry on but it dont seem to work both ways most of the time,anyone know why?....some people are all take take take!A very special friend of mine has given me 3 hours of her time to sit listen and offer support today and it means the world to me.....i wish she knew how much!

life is hard and family and friends so precious.....so why is it that they seem to be the people we have least time for and overlook?I want to say thanks to my friends here who have supported me through the tough times and let you know its appreciated so much......you know where to find me if ever you need a friend.At times like these you find out who your real friends are!

sorry for the moan but needed to get that off my chest.xxxxxbig hugs to my mac friendsxxxxxxxxxxlins

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

You know what they say about when the going gets tough the tough get going! Some people cant cope with others who have problems, some people go the opposite and try and take you over, and some people are there for you whatever happens.

You will always get support on here.

So, my friend, sending lots of hugs and hope you are feeling a bit better now.

Respect

xxxx

• Sending you the biggest warmest hug Lins.As others have said in the hard times you do find out those who understand and are there for you and that it is often surprising who these people are.My sisters and brothers in law never so much as sent me a get well card when I was in hospital I had always been there for them yet a lady along the road from me who I had only said good morning to sent me a lovely card filled with kind supportive words and plant.It's good to hear you had that special friend who was there for you and took the time to listen and support you.Huge hugs Cruton xxx
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

I have just joined the site yesterday and have found some time to spend reading the Blogs.

At a time of grief it's ok to have a moan now and again. You miss your Mum very much so go ahead and moan. I am sending you a BIG HUG to hopefully help you feel a bit better.

Ann xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Lins,i didnt know you when you lost your dear mum,but i know how you must feel.Its nice to have true frinds to talk an support and share the time of day with you.

Since ive been on macchat i have a more positive outlook myself and always look forward to your posts.

Your one of a kind Lins.god bless you.