Going Away

Less than one minute read time.

Just to let you know I am going away to Durham this morning to stay with my daughter, son-in-law and beautiful granddaughter Jessica. She is 22 months old and a real handful but I am so looking forward to seeing her. Ken is staying at home and his sister is coming to stay with him so I am tyring not to feel guilty for going but really need a break. I am going by train so I do not have the stress of driving there, I hate driving, Anyway will  let you know ho it goes when I come back on Saaturday.

Look after yourselves and take care

Lynxx

Anonymous
  • Hi Lyn,

Have a lovely time with Jessica.  I know guilt is never far away but do try not to feel bad. You need and deserve a break and, in the long run, it will be good for Ken as well.

Have fun

Love

Ann xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

It is so important for carers to get a break - enjoy every minute xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

How lovely!!

Don't feel guilty and have a wonderful time with your family... sounds lovely!

Look at it this way, you get to recharge your batteries which is good for both of you when you get back and he gets to spend time with his sister..

have a great time

Little Myx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Lyn. Go and have a lovely time with your family and don't feel guilty about it because our carers need breaks too. Enjoy ! Love, Joycee xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

HiLynn,Have a lovely break,Kens in safe hands,Pete sent me off to wales a couple of weeks ago with family and friends only for 3 nights but it was a lovely break and i came back ready for action again,so enjoy.Hugs Chris.xx