Go Sober 2013

• Day 2

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Today has been an interesting day and definitely one where I needed to relax.

Not only do I have a new phone to find my way through and two new chinchillas to settle into my home but work was quite stressful. To cope with this I turned to warm ribena. It's red like wine. It's fruity like wine. It's warm like Merlot and it means that I am successfully two days into my challenge.

Yes people did doubt that…

• Day 1

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So today I finally got round to opening my post. I make this sound like I have some kind of jetset lifestyle and not the honest truth of when I get home from work my two border collies jump on me to let them out and the post is swiftly forgotten.

I had a lovely unexpected envelope from Macmillan with my sober heroes badge inside. How appropriate on the first day of my challenge. 

Safe to say having had my work hours…

• The build up to October

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Awaiting October is a little scary. I'm not a huge drinker but every time I have said no to alcohol for a month in the past I have failed. 

I guess I am not that strong willed and my house is always full of temptations.

The link to donate is here :  www.gosober.org.uk/profile/aphratulip

I am also going to be blogging about this every day so you get to hear how I almost fail and how interesting it is to be the…