Dear mikey pat + gloria and family

1 minute read time.

good evening mikey and all just a personal message for when the time goes slow and you have started to lose sight of where you are. I have been using this site since December 2011 and from that first evening mikey you was in the chat room with many others. We are all here to help others or at least offer some advice or understanding because cancer has touched all our lives. Sadly mikey for you and Gloria time is short and on behalf of everyone ( hope i am not talking out of turn) we offer you whatever you shall need. we are here to support you and your family. its nearly time to say goodbye to your beautiful wife and when you are alone and wondering at the unjustice done to you i would ask for you to read this.

FOOTPRINTS

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scene from his life, For each scene, He noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: One belonging to him, and the other to the LORD. When the last scene of his life flashed before him, He looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints, He also noticed it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of his life. This really bothered him, and he questioned the LORD about it. "LORD you said once i agreed to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But i have noticed that during the troublesome times in my life, There is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when i needed you most you would leave me. The LORD replied, My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, When you see only one set of footprints, it was then i carried you."

You may wonder the relivance of this prayer right now but when we are alone and frightend it is easy to lose belief that no one understands and no one else is sharing your burden. I just want you to know we are all here for you. You may feel alone but i promise we wont let you be alone xxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey Mikey, Its a difficult place to be but we are all here for you. Never be alone with all us behind u. Stick 2gether with ur family and share all the good times 2gether. I am sure there will be millions and if u ever need an ear for anything i will be here. U r much loved and cared about xxxxxxxxx Make sure that u look after yourself. xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear mikey

when i first came to this site i was at my lowest ebb. i was totally lost in grief. i felt like my life was crumbling away. It was then that you and some others took me under you wing and guided me back

i can imagine that right now you must be feeling all the things that i was feeling and i know how lonely and dark that place is. But Mikey gloria chose you because you are special and she wants you to go on after the inevitable happens. You have so many people here at mac just waiting to be your friend all you have to do is shout and we will hold your hand until you are ready to walk alone

massive hugs babe xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear mikey

when i first came to this site i was at my lowest ebb. i was totally lost in grief. i felt like my life was crumbling away. It was then that you and some others took me under you wing and guided me back

i can imagine that right now you must be feeling all the things that i was feeling and i know how lonely and dark that place is. But Mikey gloria chose you because you are special and she wants you to go on after the inevitable happens. You have so many people here at mac just waiting to be your friend all you have to do is shout and we will hold your hand until you are ready to walk alone

massive hugs babe xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear mikey

massive hugs babe xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Your friends are here with you now and always xxxxx