Love really makes the world go round.

3 minute read time.

Its been such a busy couple of weeks, trying ( being the operative word) to go back to work and failing miserably. I was in a few days and then have been off again for the last couple of weeks.

Whilst i was at work we held our Mac coffee morning and raised about £350 we had the local mayor with her big shiney necklace lol help us out and she even stood outside the office beckoning people in she even bought some raffle tickets. We were lucky enough to have several prizes donated by local business men and women and some of the shops too. It was quite funny when she came back after the weekend to do the draw and she won a prize, she really was lovely and we had a long chat about the state of the referral system in our area.

Then came the trip that i have been waiting for .... flying to corfu to visit my daughters who i hadnt seen for a year. it was such an emotional trip hubbie met them for the first time and they adore each other. we made the most of every moment . The only downside was the hotel but who cares. I wont say much else on that as its still very raw that i have left them behind yet again but plans are that they move back here with me once the finish school when thier father cant stop them anymore....the countdown has started and i have to say i never thought the time would come. My eldest bought me a beautiful silver necklace with four separate hearts it blew me away that she had saved her money to buy that for me, i am such a lucky mummy .

I did see my ex inlaws who were very emotional, funny how a diagnosis can turn the strongest person to an emotional wreck and all past issues forgotten. As my title says love is what makes this world a wonderful place to be in , the love of my family and friends old and new will always give me the strength to fight another day. Life is too short for disputes and it made me sad to see what has happened here the last few days.The one thing we should all remember is that text is so unemotive and never comes across the way we wish and every now and then things like this happen and can happen to anyone, the most loving person can sound awful to one person and loving to someone else it is how we read it and it will happen on ANY site. Enough said i love everyone and havent the energy to say anything else.

feeling a bit tired and emotionally drained. I found this trip very hard and didnt have the energy to do as much as i wanted. I have been to a new doctors day to pick up forms to join. I saw a friend today who is a nurse and when i mentioned symtoms she was almost pushing me to the doctors. Ive been getting really bad dizzy spells and pain under my ribs and lower right side, i look very pale and have done for a few weeks and my GP just listened to my chest when i explained it to her, she makes me feel like a hypochondriac and yet these are the ones that made me wait 14 weeks for a referral for my cancer diagnosis lol says it all really. Havent said too much to hubbie but he has noticed the change and is worried. so time to get forms filled out and appointment at the new doctors asap.

sorry if this is a little disjointed, in pain and not comfy but wanted to say hello to eveyrone

Love and hugs to all xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Annette

So happy that you and hubby had a great time with your girls, and hopefully it wont be too long before your together again xx

Get that new GP sorted and hope its a good one....our young life saver has moved abroad so we are now going through all our GPs to find a good  one again.

Shaz ((((((xx))))))