1 minute read time.

I dont know what I am doing with this site so forgive me if I have mentioned this before.  My previous statement which stated that my husband had relapsed in January following a stem cell transplant in October was INCORRECT the consultant got it wrong!  How scary is that.  The consultant thought it preferable to diagnose before receiving biopsy results and stating whilst rubbing hands together in an all too scary way "it appears that you have relapsed which of course, is not what we want to see at this stage".   Following the biopsy the results proved to be an infection which has been kicked into touch by my husbands brand new immune system so the results now stand at completely clean and clear scan no trace of cancer thus far!   Life has resumed some normality and 7 months after transplant my husband has been given a fit to work letter to take to his employers - its been 4 long years of anxiety mixed with despair mixed with the loss of people we have met and lost what a bloody journey.  I have to say this though, I couldnt have done it without you guys.  As we all know its a journey that continues so I will remain on this site and keep you updated with any other news.  Until then, keep fighting the fight and take each day at a time there is an army of soldiers behind each and everyone of you just waiting to prop you up when you feel you cant cope.  I am one of them.   Julia xxx 

Anonymous