falling down

Less than one minute read time.

I was supposed to get my new obturator today but it wasnt made right so after an hour of trying i have to wait till next week!

I was feeling really good and quite positive and in my head had the idea of only radiotherapy at a local hospital, today i find i need chemo and rt and in London which means 4 hours in the car or a B&B.

I had a howling session in the car on the way home then decided i wasnt going to be a sad sack and was going to get on with the next two weeks until chemo starts.

I know most of you have been there or are doing it now but please let me know what to expect , Im feeling scared and need some encouragment and gentle knowledge of what to expect. I thought after my surgery i was being so brave but im not! How do you wonderful people shake off those bad moments nthat we all have?

jayne xxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jayne,

We are no different than you. We all are scared as

for being brave no we aint. As for shaking off the bad times.  We just go with the flow and deal with whatever happens in our own way. Dont be frightened you will be fine.. All the best when your treatment starts.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs  Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi jayne

we all have fears and deal with it differently i still have days when i just cry for scotland believe me and im on my 5th chemo next week my little downstairs toilet is my crying room my kids must think ive become incontinent but its not my bladder thats the problem its my eyes but they dont know that i try not to let them see me crying its just the fear of the unknown girl but you will get through it staying strong isnt an option anymore for us its a neccessity we have to be positive whether we like it or not and we can do it take care love and hugs jen xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thankyou so much for replying. Im not so bad today . Im just going to get on with things and get through it like you are:) im not letting this thing squat in my body any longer!!

take care

jayne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi hun no definately not my attitude is how dare you freeload off me you can go take a bloody hike !!!! will not even go there any more its not welcome so bugger off !!!! glad youre feeling better today every day is a tomorrow girl!!! love jen xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I think we are all the same but feel we are the only one who crys and that everyone else is so brave ..but inside we are all scared as hell and angry and want rid of this invasion in our body I dont think we do shake them off just live through them till we get to the other side

hope you feel better soon Jayne

God Bless

Love and hugs x