In The Post Today..

1 minute read time.

Nothing medically to report but today my luck changed for the better!!!!

I received a letter from a Mrs. Grace Wu,a private investment  wbanker

Apparently some donut with my surname instructed her to lodge $21 Million in some Chinese bank to be used for an investment in  some business or other.

6 years later the Bank reported to her that the funds remained untouched and when she investigated further it turned out that the donut investor had only gone and got himself killed in a hiking accident in mainland China.

Not only that but he died intestate and now Mrs. Wu wants to do a deal with me to share these unclaimed bucks-10.5 million bucks each !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh course, to save her getting into trouble all of this must remain confidential and I mustn't tell anyone about it-not even the people on here on here!!

Now there may well be those of you reading this that will be Doubting Thomases but I know it's the genuine article for the following reasons..

The writer has a Chinese name
Her address is in Chinese characters
She's given me a real email address to contact her.
The letter has only taken 5 weeks to reach me since she wrote it.
I know that she is a real banker because she saved money when posting this letter by using a second class stamp.
There are a number of elementary spelling mistakes within the letter that only  a real Chinese person when writing in another language would make and I also know for a fact that the Chinese authorities do not permit the use of spell ckeckers on any computer used in China!

Wahoooo!! I'm in the money,I'm in the money!!

The sad thing about these scam letters [And emails] is that these con people work on the numbers game-if they send out enough of this drivel there will always be some susceptable soul out there that will be suckered in and will lose their hard earned cash to these vermin.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Nikki One Kiss---related to Ann One Kiss prehaps??

I've had similarly themed emails from Nigeria and Iraq but that was my first ever scam letter.

I've also just got to email my bank details to a nice lady at Microsoft who told me that Bill Gates had personally selected me to receive a large dollop of dollars for just using one of his products and I've lost count of the cold callers who have phoned me and told me how that survey I filled in last blue moon has won me a Holiday nowhere near a Timeshare apartment block!

Why is it that no-one in France or Sweden or Italy wants to con me either over the internet or by post?--or am I tempting fate?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Anyone know why I can't add a silly smiley face emoticon to some of my posts to show that I write in jest, just in case anyone takes me too seriously?