Everest base camp march 2013

• A thought on Training

FormerMember
    FormerMember

After several months of inactiviy, and quite frankly over indulgence in the eating department, well it was the festive season, which just lasted a little longer then it should of done.  I decided it was high time to get my act together and head back to the gym.

Monday 6th February 2012, appointment booked for gym programme and high time for a motivational kick up the preverbial!! It started well, with a quick chat about…

• Post radio debut

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi folks,

Yesterday saw my radio debut on 103FM the eye.

In all, it went well. Here's my story.....

So I was to phone in at 13:00hrs and talk, I could handle that right? Well if you were to listen to my heart or even just look at my chest you could of mistaken me for an extra in Aliens just before the cracking of the sternum and the little blighter escaping into the world. Nerves, oh yes I was.  Thoughts running…

• Radio Debut

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Folks,

Tomorrow I make my radio debut, Oh my!!!! I'm not really one for chatting a huge amount but I am one for rising to the challenge. So whilst I may be feeling a little daunted by the prospect, is "touching cloth" a terminology I could apply here?  I only need get on this community website, start reading and realise tomorrow is a walk in the park!!

For anyone local , "The eye", a station covering Melton…

• At the beginning

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello folks,

So here it begins, The trek is booked, the fundraising has commenced.  I intend to update the blog, when and where I have interesting thoughts, events, training snipits to give everyone.  Notice I mention nothing on trainning as yet......It will come, be rest assured.  For now I'd like to leave you with a small press release on what I'm intending to do and why:

Darren Price, is to take part in a trek…