broke down

Less than one minute read time.

after going to the hospital yesterday for my pre med, i am having a lumpectomy on 23rd november. I was very emotional last night and it has spilled over to this morning. I am so upset cos next week i have to have this operation, its almost reality and i dont know how i am going to get myself through this, just carnt see it at the moment, im scared of the op ,im scared of the result's two weeks after. I work in a large suppermarket and this morning i lost control and the tears flowed, i have had to come home as i couldnt face the day at work, being all smiley and polite serving people, just dont want to do that today. somehow just got to get myself to a good place ready to face next friday .

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

thankyou nataliew28 , thankyou for you comment and yes it is difficult to do the normal things in our lives, sometimes it helps to do the normal things cos that what we have to do but other days are so black ,since my bad day i have had a cupple of good days now and i spose that is just the way it will be for now, my op is this friday when i have it removed, that is going to be a difficult day. Best wishes for your dad , it must be hard for you ,i have three children who have children of their own, they are there for me as is my husband. I hope you have support for yourself as it is just as hard for our loved ones, big hugs x