THE BIG MAC SITE MEET

Less than one minute read time.

Hi ive been ask to start a blog

There has been talk of a meeting of all the mac site people that go into the chat room. A central location for instance some where like Birmingham. A chance to put faces to names, to let them see just how good looking we really are or maybe not. No longer would they be just a voice in the dark and a great opportunity for those who love to meet up and make new freinds.

Also a chance to share our stories and experiences of why we came to the site in the first place.

If there's enough interest it would be nice to hold it this summer and could be held at a premier inn or hotel with cheap overnight accommodation to suit all.

so all those who are interested get in touch eh ? xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

count me in i cant wait to meet ya lovley people , definately a yes from me xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi all, For all those interested inThe Big Mac Meet there is going to be a live debate in the chat room on the Sunday the 1st of may at about 7pm so be there or be square ok. This will be your chance to  have your say when and where you would like it to take place and what we all expect from it. So be seeing you all soon hopefully

Thanks Edd x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi all im new too this  iwould love to join your group and be freinds i have secondry bc now spine tumer with mastics on both lungs   still alive and kicking hope u r all doing well my best wishes to you all

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi all im new too this  iwould love to join your group and be freinds i have secondry bc now spine tumer with mastics on both lungs   still alive and kicking hope u r all doing well my best wishes to you all

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

i want to come xx