the calender-chat

Less than one minute read time.
on chat yesterday we talked about the calender and how it should not reflect doom and gloom many think that people don,t always understand are humour.This can be true on several occasions when i hav tried to inject some into a situaion i hav been given looks off disbelive or disgust !how could i! but why? yes we laugh wealso cry feel happy and sad sometimes all in the sameday as past&present suffers and carers no and sometimes we laugh because its just a good day so if a calender filled with our jokes funny experiences or what every can help people laugh with us or smile then i say go for it let them into our world after all its filled with caring ,compassion ,,understanding ,support ,laughter and last but not least love.
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have to agree, there have been days when I have felt a bit sad, feed up or just plain down and I have logged onto this site for no other reason than to look at the jokes.

So far never failed to make my day better so to all those of you who make up laugh cry and smile please keep it up.

g

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I agree also, the jokes on here are brilliant.  I love to have a good laugh and I think we all need something to brighten our day.  Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

.. there's nothing quite like a good belly laugh on a miserable day  -  so thanks to all those who keep 'em coming!!    Renée