i,m really lost

Less than one minute read time.

been in chat twice its not the same to quick most off the time i cant keep up so maybe its time to go . thanks to everyone who helped me with there kind words and engouragement it meant soo much to me so again thankyou all.

To all my friends in chat tweety,choc,jewels,dazzy.jo mac lizg,gill57,dev,maz,lynne ,and many more thanks it was fun talking so thanks and lizg u keep going girl ushow this cancer how stubburn us irish are will look in now and again and check blogs

bye godbless u all lots off love doris (((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to all goodnite and goodbye

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Aw Doris

Don't go love, we Irish have to stick together!!!!  It is always hard to get used to something new, but you will get used to it it will take time.  Why don't yo come on and if things are going too fast click on one of our names and we can have a private chat.  It would be a shame to lose out  when you have made so many friends and have given us so much support.  Come back and if I see yoiu in chat I will talk to yoiu in rpivate. How else are we going to arrange for me you and Liz to get a coffee together and a good gossip ????

Jo Mac

PS Did you watch Liz's bungee jump she was fab check it out on yoiu tube look up liz gardner bungee you will love it.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

doris... like jo says.. dont go ... we all are having problems getting used to it, i have popped in a few times for a few minutes and find all the different size fonts confusing and its different to pm too you click on the name in the room not on the side...

but doris we are all still the same. and we can do it together.just break yourself in a short burst at a time. we are always here for you

your right we are stubborn b***hes,,, now dont give up mate pm me or jo if you fancy meeting up for a cuppa too.xxxxxxx..liz