Dignity Pants and other misnomers

• Disassociation, a blessing?

Definition; The action of separating or disconnecting. A quick google tells me that there is a psychological condition called ‘Dissociation Disorder’. I am not going to delve into complex conditions about which I have no knowledge....
  • High Noon, again

Welcome to part three. For ‘Lord of the Rings’ cognoscenti, this is ‘Return of the King’. Well, we will see…We left part two with the end of three months of chemotherapy on Thursday 7th December 2023. Where are w...
  • Ding, Ding, Round Four

Ding, Ding, Round Four I started three months of Chemotherapy on Monday 18th September 2023. It is now Thursday 7th December. And the last day of scheduled poison pills and the start of a proper detox. Well, truth be known I am actually now over 24 ...
  • The Thief that stole Autumn

Season of mists and mellow Fruitfulness, Close bosom-friend of the maturing Sun, Conspiring with him how to load and bless,   Ok, that’s Keats and his poem ‘To Autumn’. While I’m pretty sure that my writings about Autum...
  • 21 Days Later...

It’s three weeks since the start of chemo round 2. Two of four rounds complete and round 3 starts tomorrow, with the horrible drip session… …possibly or possibly not. Like all good thrillers, I will keep you in suspense for a whil...