thanks for all your help

Less than one minute read time.

Well i've at last finished all the chemo and radio therapy, i feel like i've been run over by a steam roller - very achy and very tired.... but very relieved to have got this far. now i have to wait for scans, tests etc to see if has all worked. i'm scared but optimistic. After the surgery i had pretty much built my strength back up but now i feel knackered again. oh well onwards and upwards. if i can take my bike out for a short run next week (the first time in a year) i will be a very happy person. This site is wonderfull, even if you feel to ill to write you can still get a boost from reading other peoples blogs, so a big thankyou to everyone for getting me this far xxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hiya Sue my lovely, weldone on finishing treatment, remember to give yourself a break chic, you will still get tired you know, do what you can, when you can and enjoy that bike...love carol x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

well my bikes finished and sat in the barn waiting for me.... i'm still too knackered and sicky to ride it - although i did sit on the floor and give it a bit of a polish the other day. bike looks brill - unlike me, how long does it take to get some energy and strength back??? feeling fed up and very tearfull today, hopefully tomorrow will be a better. take care everyone love and hugs suexxx