dedifferentiated chondrosarcoma

Less than one minute read time.

Please for now, can you see my profile. I explained my sons details there. I didn't realize how to do this. I can not go through typing it again right now. This is so hard to deal with. Thank you so much for any thoughts you can offer. God bless you all.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

well, my Son has finished his chemo. He goes for a cat scan on the 26th at a Cancer Center in NYC. His insurance will not cover a treatment plan the Cancer Center may have for him. He feels pretty good. He is keeping up well with his positive attitude. As a Mother, I feel helpless, but I have come to accept that Gods plan is better than anything I can come up with, duh! And I have to accept whatever it is that God does have planned for him. On the bright side, an emt here in our little town has a friend at a radio station in Los Angeles, and he has got his friend to buy me a round trip ticket to New York with his frequent flyer miles! I am going to fly into New York on the anniversary of the Twin Tower terrorist attack, 9/11. I am not in the least bit superstitious, so that is fantastic with me. I will be able to be with my Son and his family for 4 days!. I thank the Lord for that!

If everyone will just keep praying for Matthew, that would sure be nice. I know what miracles God can do, and to be truthful, I am banking on one. Thank you so much everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I will let you know the results of the CT scan when I find out. Always, Mary...from California

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi! I hope your son is doing well! My husband was diagnosed with dedifferentiated chondrosarcoma 4 months ago. He is 32 and we have 3 little kids. Im looking for hope. If you can give an update i would appreciate it so much!

Sasha