Debs Daily Deliberations 261

1 minute read time.

I thought I would pop in and spread a little light humour.  I am hoping there are some Harry Potter fans out there in Macland as you may have to start calling me Harriet after this post.

Whilst shopping in Tesco's last week, one of the titanium bolts I have holding my skull together (this one is on the left side around the hairline) started to hurt quite badly and out of nowhere!  It lasted several minutes and I had no hat or headband on to apply pressure (I have two bolts positioned around the forehead & hairline which "ache" after several hours of wearing a hat or headband they are not visible but very easily felt)...........so, there is only one reasonable explanation...........

Voldermort was somewhere in the Tesco Church Langley store at the same time as me ............ simples!!!!!

I am hoping he will try Sainsbury's or Waitrose next time, cos by jolly it bloomin hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps I should have used my lipgloss and tried the Expelliarmus spell on him!

a piece of art from the summer exhibition at the Grove Hotel - a bit of culture for you Wink

Thought for today:
We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them.
William Arthur Ward

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I hope it didn't put you off your shopping because shop you must. I ma fed up with shopping - can't get out of Morrison's on a Saturday and there is nothing left by Monday. Yes you've guessed it - Tim and Joss are back living at home - said I would burn the house down before I let them back and the rest, they say is history.

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X

• are you sure it was not one of the tesco scanners trying to read your barcode (what you were thinking)

always good to see you blogging and Drew has too, now we just need carol and we have the holy trinity, have you heard from her lately

take care     john

• are you sure it was not one of the tesco scanners trying to read your barcode (what you were thinking)

always good to see you blogging and Drew has too, now we just need carol and we have the holy trinity, have you heard from her lately

take care     john

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Debs,

Good to see you back. With Deb,s Daily Deliberations. Just a quick question who is your friend with

the flat head.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Jackie.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Jackie, it was a piece of art on show at a Hotel where my husband runs a summer karate course and I liked the fact they had a flat head, maybe they had brain surgery too huh!!!!!!!!!!  we have no smilies anymore  and neither can we make our font bigger :/