Debs Daily Deliberations 252

2 minute read time.

Well hello blogee's,

I don't blog too often now and there are many reasons for that.  The biggest is that its hard to maintain a jetset lifestyle when you're no longer working.  So I have to just enthrall you on my occassional days out.  It would seem that I have actually turned into *whispers the dreaded word* housewife!!!!!  I was so not born to be one, I hate cleaning, dusting, vacuuming and ironing.  The only things I am good at is cooking and keeping the washing under control.  I love hearing the sound of the washing machine on and have been known to go looking for something to wash LOL

So I've been thinking (run for cover), I think Macmillan should start a cable tv channel and then the first show could definately be "Two Bumbags & A Headcase".....Kezzer, Drew & Debs.  I maybe a certified headcase having had a surgeon poke around and cut a bit out of my head......but I still think I'd be the calming influence with them two who really are as mad as a box of frogs (in the nicest possible way of course).

Well back to real life, today I got all the family off to school and thought I deserved some breakfast. Now I made a cuppa tea and decided to have some toast & marmite with it.  Usually I almost blow the house up by turning the gas on and not igniting it.........but no I lit the gas this time.  However, Dorey brained Debs did strike again when after a few minutes I checked on my toast only to discover I hadn't actually put any bloomin bread in Huh?.

Time for the daily trip to Tesco's and I let the dogs out in the garden to see that the prop had fallen down again, leaving the quilt cover just hovering above the grass level (which REALLY needs cutting).  What I wasn't expecting was my gorgeous lil dog Ollie to walk right up and cock his leg and pee on my clean washing!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr love him though I do and enjoy washing as much as I do - I didn't really wanna rewash it, the little sod.

(who me, I didn't mean to..........honest, look at my face)

So I kinda stomped off to Tesco's but by the time I found something for dinner tonight and remembered the other few bits I needed and walked home, I had forgiven him.  Can't stay mad at someone who jumps all over you and smothers you with sloppy wet kisses on your return (and no I am not talking about Tony).

The sun is shining and the boys new beds arrived almost an hour before the timeslot I was given yesterday, so after we dismantle the old ones and clean the carpet, build the new beds (I am talking about the royal we of course, Tony will do all that, I will oversee & make him coffee lol) the boys room will be finished.  Tomorrow hubbys karate club is doing a demonstration at a local village school fete........see the jetset life remains.......kinda !!!!!!!!

Thought for today:
Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. What puts man in a higher state of evolution is that he has got his laugh on the right end.
Max Eastman

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

OH Debs, Debs, Debs! It's a bucket of tea, or in Kezzer's case a tanker of tea! Please don't blow yourself up before we even get MTV off the ground (Macland TV) Dog washing - what program do you put him on? On a serious note don't try and dry him in the microwave - it doesn't work, but at least you wouldn't need to go to Tesco for some meat! The Viets do it. ANd maybe you could get a pair of slippers out of him as well! But not Dangermouse ones. Huh! Call that washing? Washing is going down the river Ganges bashing yer frilly underclarts with a rock. Washing isn't open the door (sorting whites from coloureds which obviously men don't do!) and then switching it on, drink a gallon of tea(hee) and then open the door and chuck on the line ready for the dog to wee on. That's not washing! By the way Tesco have given us a £10 voucher for the H4H event. Tight gits. ASDA have given us a warehouse full. Mind you it is ASDA stuff. I never managed the Jetset but I am a keen member of the internal combustion set - a poor man's jet set. But at least I do admire the infernal combustion engine.

Well much as i am enjoying this little jaunt into Debbie's world, I must go becasue we have just finished the trip round Cotgrave and I have got things to do, people to see. Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more!

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X

• How could you be cross with that absolute innocent darling dog? Peeing on a bit of washing is NOTHING - my darling dogs ate my kitchen table and chairs... try forgiving that!

Love your chutzpa! Love you, our one and only, Debs!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh I do miss my fix of daily deliberations!!

Marsha xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I agree Marsha, even a trip to tesco's sounds exciting, and then the tv channel sounds good, get the directors chair ready Debs you will need to sit down, your two stars may well wear you out..

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Keep on blogging Debs,  you three amigos make my day.  Its so good to be able to laugh when living with cancer - its not all doom and gloom.  Besides, I love border terriers (I have a jack russell named Badger - he's a right bstrd) but I love him too.  God bless, get out down that seafront today - you do live near Leigh on Sea don't you or am I just remembering something completely differing from your previous blogs (its my medication).  Laughing costs nothing so you're still a jet setter girl.  Ann