blog issue resolved......normal service on old blog

Less than one minute read time.

Big thank you to James for resolving the 'priviledge errors' which prevented me from adding posts to my original blog.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good morning Debs. I am a bit bemused today as I thought it was a new-look site re-launch and so far things look the same ? However, it may still be in the process of changing.......but, I don't seem to be able to make a new blog post today ( I'm not great with computers ) and I read from this that you had a similar problem. Is it just me or what ? Love, Joycee xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So pleased you have it back and that James sorted out the priviledged lady ... known as Debs xxx Hope all is OK in Tesco's today, as you may well change to Sainsbury's...xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Debs,

Like your new photo. Hope you all are keeping well and of course the dogs.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Jackie.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Joycee, apparently there were some 'priviledge issues' perhaps you really do have to be posh to be priviledged on here ;)

I am good Chrisie, but I can't access the "We Talk Brain Tumours" thread........I've finally found it, but it times out on me and won't load.....majorly annoyed, have tried for over 3 hours and I know its not my internet connection but gMail, facebook and other websites load lickityspit!!!!!!!

This one is more confusing and slower than ever, wonder if we will lose another lot of people because of it.  I know its only just re-launched and their will be some issues to iron out, but I see others have posted on the thread.......so WHY NOT ME!!!!!!!  Stamping little size 3 feet LOL

Perhaps I should come back tomorrow and try again..........I really hope its not going to be even slower than What Now.....well, surely it couldn't get any slower!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

New site - new photo - you look 10 years younger! I agree with you there amy be a a large number of casualties with the new site but there was uproar when it was changed before - I did prefer th original one that I started on but then I don't like change but I am not a luddite. For God's sake - I have even got an electric toothbrush!  I have now got office 2007 and it is pants - things I usedto do in my sleep now take weeks. Sigh! Wish if I had a new photo it would make me look ten years younger!

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X