dads gullet cancer

Less than one minute read time.

since my dad finished his first round of chemo he has been very dizzy and his legs go into spasms as if he is taking a fit, he is very forgetful now and not eating much or drinking much. it is getting scary now . we moved dad in to our house as he lived alone but i must admit i am getting frightened and dont know if i can be any good at this. when i wake in the morning i lie in bed and listen to see if he is up and about. he has fell twice since his leg started shaking and he has to hold on to the wall sometimes as he is so dizzy. is this just the chemo or is it the cancer. i took him to the gp on monday as i was worried about it but the just took blood and sent him home i dont think they realise just how scared i am in the house on my own i keep looking at dad looking for signs of something happening and i feel so bad 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

yesterday while out for a drive my dad complained of a sore back this is the first time he has mentioned any pain. today he asked when his next scope was as he had some pain when swallowing his tablets, when i asked him about the pain he said it travels from his throat right up to his full face. does anyone know  anything about these symptoms going to phone nurses tomorrow to see what they say.