emotionally and mentally drained

1 minute read time.

ok I'm really finding out who my real friends are now!! And I am very suprised....

Today was my mum's planning pre assessment appointment for her radiotherapy which was fine, although really strange for me to be sat in the waiting room instead of calling patients in!! My mum was really grateful I was there and I'm so glad I could drive her etc. She is due to have 18 fractions of treatement starting on mon. I feel quite gulity as I will be in switzerland then not getting back till late on wed, but I suppose it can't be helped, just bad timing. 

The funny thing is through all this is I'm coping with all the cancer and stuff fine, it's everything else that is stressing me out. In my last blog post I talked about house problems with my new housemates. I won't go into details, but they basically treated me like a piece of **** and I'm shocked that they have done that, espcially as they know about everything that's going on at the moment. And they're student nurses surely they should know better?? As well as having them arguing with me and being rude I have to sort out mould in my new room in this house, as well as sorting out my house back home with my parents as we are trying to sell it.... Is it little wonder I am not even excited ar the thought of going to switzerland in 2 days to perform with my choir at a jazz festival, once in a lifetime experience. 

I have no energy, all I want to do is be there for my mum and everything keeps on happening. I feel like some people really just don't get it. If any of these 'friends' were in my position they would not be happy. Oh and to top it all off got some bad news the other day, my mum's cousin's son committed suicide. Sorry about the rant guys but I'm really fed up now!!

Love to you all xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

thanks guys!! :) I'm going to go to switzerland sing my heart out and have an amazing time forgetting about all this for a bit.

Will post details when I get back

Love to you all xxx