And last, but not least - our third and final Christmas prize draw

1 minute read time.

'Merry Christmas' written in white over an image of some Christmas tree branches in snow

So far, we’ve asked for your favourite Christmas traditions and songs and what a response we’ve had! It’s been wonderful to hear all about what our members do over the holiday period and today, we’re wanting to hear more.

This week, we are giving away 9 echo dots. Echo dots are smart speakers which you can use to voice control your music and smart home, connect with others by making calls and it comes with in-built assistive technology where you can ask 'Alexa' to answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms and more.

Our prizes this week have been kindly donated by Loyalty Consulting UK Ltd.

Image showing the prizes of several boxed 'Amazon Echo Dot'

Christmas can be a magical time of the year but it can also very difficult. Therefore, we want to focus on how you look after yourselves throughout the holiday period. We want to hear your favourite well-being tips and how you show kindness to yourself throughout Christmas; whether it’s a chocolate treat, a hot bath, spending time with family and friends or a long walk in the fresh air.

To enter the draw:

Simply tell us your Christmas well-being tip in the comment box below.

Good luck!

From,

Ellen, Rachel and Matt
Macmillan's Community Team

T&C’s:

The prize is one of 9 echo dots, kindly donated by Loyalty Consulting UK Ltd.

The prize draw is free to enter. This draw will close 23/12/19 at 12pm. We’ll then draw the winners and contact them the same day. The winners will need to claim their prizes by 11.59pm on the 24/12/19. Please see the full terms and conditions of the prize draw here. Winners will be chosen at random, and prizes can only be posted to UK addresses.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I was diagnosed March this year, so it puts in perspective. Usually I panic over not having things done. This year if I don't feel like doing some thing I don't worry. Life is too short. So enjoy yourself and don't worry. Merry Christmas to you all.

• My tip for a peaceful and relaxing Christmas would be not to put too much pressure on yourself. It's only one day and we all want it to be perfect but just take things at your own pace.

I enjoy the day because it's probably the one day of the year where you don't have to feel in the slightest bit guilty if you spend it in front of the TV eating chocolate!

Happy Christmas everyone

x

• Hi everyone,

Some really great well-being tips here for around the holiday period. Thank you everyone for sharing them. 

The prize draw is now closed and whilst any further entries won't be counted, we'd still welcome any well-being tips to be shared. 

Wishing everyone a restful, peaceful Christmas. 

Best wishes,

Ellen
    Macmillan Community Team