The blue pencil strikes again

Less than one minute read time.

I posted a blog this morning about lemons. I had two replies. I had just finished replying to the readers. Then discovered that Admin had deleted the post. Who had I offended? What cardinal rule did I break? Why was there no explanation from admin? I wonder if it is worth staying with this site, forums that is.

Not a happy bunny.

C.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

The dreaded blue pencil again.  I try out a lot of alternative therapies and fortunately I read your post before it disappeared.  I found it very interesting as a chinese herbalist has been recently telling me about the benefits of lemons.  I am very much of the opinion that there is no place for alternative therapies as an actual cancer treatment, but I think they can help considerably with the recovery from treatment.  I don't see why you were censored, we are all adults and quite capable of making up our own minds.  I'm off to eat a piece of lemon cake. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you Margaret,

As I have said, it was never intended as an alternative treatment. I know how the NHS feel about them, so there would be no point in trying to post any here. If folks want alternatives all they have to do is to Google.

Enjoy your lemon cake.

C.