I HATE ICELAND!!!!!!!

Less than one minute read time.

Damn Damn Damn , S**t S**t S**t and evil thoughts to the whole of Iceland!!!!!!!!

My holiday is ruined and I'm DEVESTATED.  I'm just numb.  All that planning destroyed..........and maybe £5k down the drain (If my insurers dont pay up).

Cant stop crying.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

totally with you on that ... my hubby was due home from mexico on saturday... after a 4 month stint in mexico, just in time to be here for my first round of chemo, they turned the plane back halfway across the atlantic!!!. no idea when he will get home now :-(

liz xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Christine!  Have just read that the rotten insurance company arent playing ball.  That's AWFUL.  I hope the travel agent can sort something out for you.

The bloody flights situation has hit us too.  We were due last week to get the results of hubby's post-treatment scan and duly went for the appointment only to be told that consultant was away on a 2 week holiday but due back today, Monday; we were given an appointment for Wednesday.

Having bad vibes, I rang the clinic this morning and, yes, you've guessed, our oncologist is stuck in Hong Kong.   I'm really struggling to keep sane.

xx Carol

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

christine....you have NOTHING to feel guilty about...after having such a bad time with your fight against cancer i dont blame you for being sad and upset....you so so deserve a nice holiday in the sun and i sooooo hope you will get to go away as soon as possible...theres a ferry from plymouth to portugal most day christine if you fancy going to portugal...iv never been on a plane so i think thats the way i would go if i was wanting a resort holiday...i usually go from hull or dover to holland and head inlland with me living next to the sea...

good luck christine....

YOU WILL get your holiday soon im sure....

now if i could fly a helicopter id nick one and take you were you wanted to go....

lol...

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

christine....you have NOTHING to feel guilty about...after having such a bad time with your fight against cancer i dont blame you for being sad and upset....you so so deserve a nice holiday in the sun and i sooooo hope you will get to go away as soon as possible...theres a ferry from plymouth to portugal most day christine if you fancy going to portugal...iv never been on a plane so i think thats the way i would go if i was wanting a resort holiday...i usually go from hull or dover to holland and head inlland with me living next to the sea...

good luck christine....

YOU WILL get your holiday soon im sure....

now if i could fly a helicopter id nick one and take you were you wanted to go....

lol...

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

That is completely pants, Christine!  

Do you think it would be worthwhile approaching the airline in a couple of days, as things seem to be moving again?