no matter how small..a bit of good news is always nice......

Less than one minute read time.

district nurse came today to drain my lung......so tomorrow should be a good breathing day....

it's 5 days since the radiostactic  radiation therapy I had and she said that my head will be most swelled up now and should start to ease off soon...

my forehead is looking a bit 'tanned' as well......

but...good news....apparently when i start chemo for my lung....it may heal up the gap in it a bit and i might not need it draining  as much...

We all need things to look forward to....whether they happen or not.....

I thought that being able to drive again would be the best.....going for a walk in the park with my dog.....

going to a parents evening with my kids.....

these are my goals at the moment....one little step at a time......

love and hugs .......

jackie xxx

(thankfully, back from her dark place)

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

thank you everyone...

Back now thinking of shiny things and womble pants.....

I love 'normality'.....

jackie xx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey shove over on those side lines, I'm joining in too.  We are all here Jackie cheering you on.

Those goals are gonna be reached and more besides.  Glad that shiny things and womble pants are back on the agenda.

Take care

Jan xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh heck I forgot the radio did a bit of tanning as well.....I am sure to look more like Frankinsteins monster now when I have mine done cos I have a scar on my forehead that runs from my brow to the crown and that bit wont tan probably.  Oh well just another thing sent to try us. Oh BTW    what is normality   I have been coming on Warped for so long I forgot,    driving/dog walking/school visits       nah that cant be right but i am sure you will get there,will you do mine as well?   Just had a vision of us all in cheerleader skirts  Colin looks particularly fetching if a little chilly hahaha.   so glad you are getting back to normal.    Hugs and stuff from Culotte XXXXX