ceejayx2's blog

• LAST BLOGG

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i joined this site cos indie asked me to, she wouldnt stop talking about all the great people she had met, so i gave in and joined and i to met some amazing peeps that i will never forget. i will still come on and read bloggs to see how u crazy lot r doing and wish you all well and pray  you all have good result for the future. thanks for your support for me and indie love to you all xxx

just want to leave this with you…

• help

FormerMember
    FormerMember

can anyone tell me how you put pics on bloggs thnxs 

• INDIES LAST RIDE

FormerMember
    FormerMember

firstly would like to thank you all for your kind words and support , i know her close family was touched by how many friends  sarah has. now just like to say indie will make the last part of her journey friday at 4.00 . so if you take 2 mins out of your day just wish her a fond farwell i know she will be watching over you all as you ment so much to her . i wish you all good health and keep on swimming for her .

rip sarah…

• RIP INDIE CHICK

FormerMember
    FormerMember

would just like to inform all sarahs friends in mac land she past away at  9 40 this morning its was peaceful and all her family was with her. she missed by so many love her always and forever

• CANT SAY GOODBYE

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi maclanders not spoke in a while but am typin this in tears . sarah (indie chick) has today had her last treatment as you all know what this means i wont go into detail i saw her at the weekend and she cant walk eye sight goin stuff we take for granted she is loosing and that is soul destroying to watch . i only pray that she has the ending she deserves. my heart is broke and dont think will mend take care all love…