The truth

Less than one minute read time.

This is a post to let everyone know that the information on this page is not true.

I do not have cancer, I made it all up and there are no words to describe how low my actions are.

I have been to the Police and I will be getting help.

Even though sorry offers little for my actions, it is heartfelt.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

What !!!!  I cant believe what I am reading here. Not been on site for quite a while and in shock at what Im seeing.

Whatever her reason for doing this, the outcome is that a lot of people have been knocked side ways by her actions. Harsh words have been spoken between friends and the damage has been done. Easy to say "move on", harder to put into practice when you have been hurt so badly.

The biggest thing I found with this community is that we help each other through tough times, lets not lose that. This is a tough time for many of you that have given your time to her.

I have received fantastic support from many on here over the months. I know that support will always be there too. As I said, I have been away for quite a while, but when I logged on last night and read some of your messages it felt like I had returned to the comfort of my warm,loving home.

We trust that the person we are talking to is genuine...... we genuinely want to help if we can...... we still need to do that.

Im sorry for all the pain she has caused you and I hope you can turn your anger around to positive thoughts, even if its just to press that delete button.

Love to you all

(((((((((((xxxxx)))))))))))

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Pj Queen, MaddMatt & I were on to you...bless the poor buggar, he didn't survive to see you outed! Your actions are sickening but I strongly believe in karma. Perhaps one day you will be so sick you need people like the lovely folk of this community, but will not be trusted enough to get the support. Who knows...the world is a strange place. Your actions were calculated and dispicable. It is beacuse of people like you that genuine cancer patients such as myself do not feel able to come on here and offer support to others. You are an attention seeking wretch of humal life. Good riddance!