Helloooooo

Less than one minute read time.

Well that was confuzing to fynd!!!!!!

Just lital messig to say fank u, to evry1. I fink of u all the tym and I miss it heer. I WILL get beta, is blimmin hard work but i tryin. Is not eezy, sumtyms I wan to stop, coz it herts, but today I feel gud and that helps lot.

Nex week is hopeful get my gamma startid. That wil b scary, is all v scary. 

Now I am tiyrd! Fink is nap tym agen.

Love love love love love to u all.

Fank u 4 messigs on heer and on my fb , u keep my hart happy

Cadee  xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember
    So pleased to hear from you Sam keeps us up dated and we are all willing you to get better You are so brave and an inspiration to us all Chin up and keep on fighting we are all with you Lots of love Dianne xx
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

cadee - i have not met you or spoken but I have heard so much via Sam. i am new on here but I know how much people are praying for you and sending lots of good wishes and healing thoughts your way.

You are a inspiration - god bless

Daisybun xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Cadee, it's wonderful to hear from you.

Like many others, I find you inspirational. My daughter Maggie also has a glioma and is the same age as you, and hasn't been feeling too well recently. I haven't been on the site much recently, but I've thought of you several times and tried to find news of your progress on the new site (no easy task!), so it was good to find your blog!

Wishing you all the best for your treatment.

Love, Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

My little angel :)

How lovely to see something on here from you... 

Keep going my little sister.  You know that I am right behind you and always there for you.

Luff and huggles xxxxxx