Finking beta now

Less than one minute read time.

I hav waykd today wiv payn I can deel wiv. It dus not hert lots + lots wich is such a releef. It still herts but that kind of payn i can tayk, I hav had no extra payn killas so far, jus wot I am ment to hav.

My new plan of acshon is to proov thees doctas rong. they say my legs will not wawk...but i can wiggal my tows!!! So today I will moov my feet and mayk them darnse! 

Feels beta to be in a hosp I hav been in befor. I prefer it heer, I mooved hosp yesterday. Still need to get sumwair wiv the gamma / cyber knife as it is my onlee hope of gettin parst a yeer.... and i got lotsa plans that i jus don wana miss.

Still on my daily rt until tuesday i fink, helpin wiv the payn and spine cord compreshon. It is eesia to fink an feel ok wen the payn is less lyk now.

Fank u to ev1 hoo has left me a kind messig, i reed them all and they help me not alon. Love my mac family xxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

thats my sis you show those docs you can dance with your feet! im glad your at a better hossie and happier, i hope you get the treatment you deserve! love you lots gentle huggles,your safe in my head.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi pj you are in a better place in your head as well as the hospital,Do remember there is nothing wrong in asking if the pain gets bad, but the fighter in you is showing again and I have no doubt you will dance just take your time love we want this to be the new begining you deserve.

Lots and lots of love,

Sandra

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi PJ. Glad you back on familiar territory. If you able to move yer toes, then you have feeling there. So high 5, just don't kick anyone. xxxxxx Take Care love you loads. Donna.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

youre doing great hun,  thinking of you, go on & prove your doctors wrong x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Morning Cadee

So positive and clear headed young lady, good for you. I checked out your fb and watched those wiggley toes.....so impressed, you have better moves than me.....well thats not hard, I am old(er).

Keep at it girl x

Shaz(((((((((((((XXXXXXXXXXX))))))))))))))