Fank mac fam

1 minute read time.

I say fank u.

Fank u all giv me love, kind word and hold hand all way long. Fank all hoo say prays me, hoo keep sayf in my hed and ther hed. All hoo say gud luk me and arsk how i be.

Be on mac mayke my smyal. Help me get beta, mac my famly. 

Word nev enuf to say how feel, hard tryin say i want to. I lernin speeks all gen and words and all be gud try help me. I get fusdated and feel stewpid lots. I no fink ov words I want an wen cadee tawlk on mac, peepal wayt 4 me and help fink.

I slow get beta, i will. is coz my mac famly  i do. I hav sum no nice peepal IRL say no niyc an meen fings me. but hear all peepal say, cadee u no stewpid, u good. Help keep gowing wen i no want to. U mayk my hart hert less and keep mayk me wan fiyt. U mayke larf wen i wan sad an u mayke cry happy. U mayk me no giv up.

So, fank u not much but i get beta an show all can do it. B a presint enuf?

Cadee xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cadee

Such a wonderful woman you are.  You make us all happy every single day.  You are our hero cause you fight so hard.

Everyday you are stronger and stronger.

Thank you for being my friend.  You make my heart  happy.

Sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle

Annie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

oh cadee your message made me cry xxx  you have done so well and we are all routing for you to get better soon.  The mac family are the best, without a doubt, we all pull together to help each other and give comfort and support to you and everyone one else needing a hug, chat, laugh or cry.   To all our mac family thank you for your continued support to one and all xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

aww cadee we are your big mac family/friends we love you so much its our pleasure to be with you every step of the way!your an inspiration to us all.

you'v been very strong and brave all they way through and your always safe im my head forever.

you go cadee keep fighting we all know you can do it! you keep improoving day by day! this has made my day to read this we'l show them! it will be the best present ever! love you lots xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Huggs Cadee

We may miss you in the room but we can feel you in our hearts. (So glad to read your note and we understand it all.) Looking forward to more chatter and laughter with you. Love from Mac room and me ( sad). xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Cadee

Thank you so much for your wonderful message! You are an inspiration to everyone!!!!!

Sending Love & Big Hugs!!!!

Maureen (Mo)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx