chemo is yuk

Less than one minute read time.

Ugh... chemo is yuk. day 6. 8 days more of thees tablets + i can hav a rest. Fink the anti-sickness r finly workin. But my tummy is sor from bein sik + so is my froat, so wen i cough it herts a lot. Got my haircut today tho, kept getin in my way wen bein sik!

Barts hav agreed to c me... no promis of gamma but step in the riyt way. 

I feel lyk all i do is sleep... am so tiyrd. 

I hayt chemo.... it beta b workin coz i gotta do 5 mor of thees cycles, wiv a chemo spine injection nex tym... owch. 

Gotta keep troopin on.... sumtyms it is hard to do tho.

Fanks for support

xxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ya Pj,

You keep going girl you are putting us all to shame, with your great attitude.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

It's been such a long, hard slog for you hun, but you've come this far and will continue to face what life throws at you head on.

Great news that Bart's have agreed to see you. Everything crossed that they give you the go ahead for the gamma treatment.

Love, Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Keep soldiering on PJ sweetheart your doing so so well and I'm so proud of you.

In my heart thinking of u always xx

Lots of love Princess

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thinking of you P.J. I know its really tough hun, but if anyone can do it you can! You are a tough cookie, so hang in there, we are all behind you. Great news about Barts, lets hope you get all you want. Hugs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh sweetheart sorry you are going through it, hope the tabs start working better soon.You are always in my thoughts Cadee, sending lots of love and hugs to you.So pleased Bart's are going to see you, goodluck with it all.

Lots of love Pam xxx