24 August - 27 August 2011

Less than one minute read time.

My 4th Chemo, drug has changed to FEC along with the last Avastin.

I had a massvie panic attack and palpitations after my chemo.

I still have thrush to I am cont with Flucanazol and Diffalm till the end of my chemo.

In last two days, I am throwing up everything. i have thrown up my antisickness several times. I did ask them for the nice antisickness however, as they say its quite expensive they are not going to prescribe it. I think I am going to continue and suffer for a long time.

I threw up watermelon last night and it was painful :(. I have just had a little milk now to take my drugs.

As my temp is low 35.5-36.4. I have no chance of getting antibiotics. My throat hurts bad. I am sure I have uti too.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

You really are going through the mill aren't you!

I am disgusted and yet, not shocked that you have been refused the latest medication due to cost. This seems to be happening all the time. It's outrageous and needs to be tackled. Wonder how those at the top of the ladder would feel if they needed the drug and it was refused. No doubt, they will have private health insurance though!

Have you mentioned the sore throat and possible UTI to the docs? They might ask you to hand in a urine sample.

I really hope you start to feel better soon.

Take care, Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Blue,

Its a very frightening experience,Panic attacks and palpitations. Throwing up everything wont help either

It never ceases to amaze me why these people put money before the patients health. How can you put a price on somebody,s illness because the treatment was to expensive. I wonder what would happen if it was one of their own.  Look after yourself Blue hope you start feeling better soon.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx