The army is on the march!

Less than one minute read time.

I started my new chemo regime yesterday and it went very well. I say new, its the carbo/taxol that I have had twice before but given every week for 3 weeks instead of once every 3 weeks. The fourth week is a break from chemo (although I still have to go to the hospital to see the consultant) and then the cycle starts again. I was booked to have a pre-chemo chat beforehand, but was told I didn't need it as I am an "expert" at having chemo. I must say that on my list of "things I would like to be good at", having chemo wasn't one of them! However, I am feeling quite uplifted this morning as I like to think of the chemo drugs as my own private army, charging round inside me. overpowering and then getting rid of this nasty invader. Holding on to that thought, I send very best wishes to everyone in Macland and hope today is a good one for you all.

Take care and feel well,

Love lizzie xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just the right attitude Lizzie, we can all hope the army will help us fight it... it's so funny when you get a remission though, you feel abandoned by the fighters, and hope you can cope on your own.

Good luck, hope it doesn't affect you too much with no time to recover between treatments.

Love n Hugs

Viv

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you Alex, Marion, Carol, Lucy, Sarsfield and Viv for your lovely comments and good wishes. I know what you mean, Viv, we all want to achieve remission but once there

its a step into the unknown and you do feel abandoned in a strange way. However, thats where the lovely people on this site step in and whether the news is good or bad they offer their love and support to each other.

With very best wishes to you all,

Lots of love, lizzie xx